Saturday, September 13, 2014

a year ago we ate pizza

A year ago, Ben and I were sitting on the beach eating Impossible's Pizza & cheesecake as he prepared to ask me the best question that I have ever heard.

"Will you marry me?"

Haha, again, yes, I am a cheese ball. But I can't believe it's been a whole year since he proposed! It has FLOWN by. Since then, we have moved a total of three times together and have lived in three separate states, all temporarily of course.

Today Ben had volunteered to help at a 5K walk for diabetes which was a wonderful start to our day, and then of course he had homework, and I had some leftover computer work to do, so we didn't do much celebrating (we didn't even watch any football, sad sad Saturday). We did, however, have pizza for lunch, completely on accident!

So happy I get to spend my eternity with this handsome man (I could really go into detail with everything that I love about him, but I will spare you the mushy-gushy).


Yea, yea, I look like a dork. Keep in mind, when I woke up this morning (at 8 o'clock), it was 37 degrees. Not joking. Trying to mentally prepare myself for winter. I'll let you know how that goes...

No comments :

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs