Thursday, March 7, 2013

the little things

Someone once said:
"It's the little things that make life so big."


I have a full heart. These past couple weeks I have been working really hard on a few things: keeping my room clean (SUCCESS), finding ways to serve others (doing my best), and trying to have a forgiving heart (almost there!). Hawaii has been so kind to me. 

I love this quote from MT and I believe it to be true. We each are here for a purpose. Some of our tasks may be large, while others may be small. Nobody could ever take your place. 

I am grateful for God, my church, my strong-willed family, and this incredibly welcoming community that I live in and have grown to adore. 

On that note, I will leave you with the beautiful rainbow that I saw after leaving the Laie, HI, Temple this evening. 





No comments :

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs