Wednesday, March 20, 2013

sharing is caring

So watch the world tear us apart,
A stoic mind and a bleeding heart
You never see my bleeding heart
And your lights always shining on
And I have been traveling oh so long,
I have been traveling oh so long.

[Mumford & Sons]

I go through Pandora kicks. It helps me stay on top of the music scene. Back in the day (high school) I used to manage without using this magnificent tool and I couldn't tell you how. Possibly because the music scene is never dull in Seattle. Always a new band with a new sound that only the cool people (everyone) know about.

The Lumineers Radio has been on the menu for the last couple of weeks and man, what a great choice that has been. Let's just say that I have loved just about everything that has played on that station. It is the greatest, and because it would be rude not to share, I thought I would give everyone a little taste. 

Here is a preview, I will get around to sharing more later.



No comments :

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs