Tuesday, December 4, 2012

it's the best time of the year

I believe in pink. 
I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. 
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. 
I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. 
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. 
I believe that tomorrow is another day, 
and I believe in miracles.

- Audrey Hepburn 


I am feeling very breakfast at tiffany's-esque tonight. 
I love me some audrey.
 ***

Every time the seasons change I want to say, "this is my favorite season". Oddly enough, in all of my 24 years I have never realized that until this very moment. It seems that I love every season, albeit in different ways. The Spring brings the cherry blossoms and the peonies (in Seattle). In Summer I can expect to spend many an afternoon on the beach, in the boat, or on a dock enjoying happy hour food (again, in Seattle). In the Fall I LOVE to go to the pumpkin patch, buy a brand new wool coat (JCrew, you kill me), attend the football games, and gain about 5 pounds from cooking and eating all of the delicious Thanksgiving food (yea, yea, in Seattle). In the Winter, my absolute, ABSOLUTE favorite thing is Christmas cheer, I just love how jolly everyone is during the month of December. Yes, I enjoy the corniness of the holiday season! My house is a child's DREAM on Christmas, the entire place is decorated and could be straight out of the North Pole (thank heavens for my parent's childlike approach to the holidays). Winter time also brings us Valentine's Day. So much love for one season!!!


My point in the previous paragraph, is that I adore all of the seasons. And I realize that now. But, as mentioned above, I love holiday cheer! And at this very moment I am filled with so much! 


So I know this is silly, and I am way too old for this, but I have a Christmas list. I don't truly need any of these things and I would not buy them for myself because of the prices, but I just thought it might be a fun little activity.


 Dear, Dearest, Sweet, Sweet Santa,


This year I would like a few things, in no particular order.


1. A new life planner from Erin Condren

2. A new pair of Tory's (they need to be replaced).

3. A trip to Disneyland.

4. A cute boy who can treat me right!


Please & Thank you!


Not too much to ask right? ;-) 

*merry christmas, happy holidays*
(-NSYNC)



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs