Thursday, December 6, 2012

she's just a girl but she's on fire

“This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And babe, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soul mate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” 

-Marilyn Monroe

I am loving my new job.


I am learning so much and it has only been a week! This will be a fantastic year. It will be wonderful to become better at coding and graphic design. On top of all of the fun web marketing tasks that I am responsible for, I also get to meet Elder David A. Bednar (Quorum of the Twelve Apostles) next week when I work graduation. So exciting!! 


Everything is happening at the right time. Things that used to be so foggy to me in the past are so much clearer. I know this is so cheesy, but when one door has closed, another door has opened. I feel so inadequate to be receiving so much good, and if it were possible to convey the amount of gratitude I feel then I would. 


Sometimes life leaves you speechless, and it is a good type of speechless.


I love the Lord. 


xx

2 comments :

  1. yay so happy for you! and the next door that opens is ALWAYS better :) ALWAYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad that everything is working out! Can't wait to catch up with you in PERSON sooon!

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs