Friday, October 26, 2012

with a word she can get what she came for

And all my walls stood tall painted blue
But I'll take them down, and open up the door for you
And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies, the beautiful kind
Making up for lost time, taking flight, making me feel right



I am sore. My abs, my hips, my arms. But it is worth it. So worth it, that I am going to do it again tomorrow. Surfing, I am going to go SURFING again tomorrow morning. I figure if I keep at it the only direction I can go is up, right? Right.


I also had an epiphany today. I want to start singing again, but I need a guitar... Mine of course is on the mainland, it would have been too crazy to try to carry that, my three giant suitcases and box on the plane with me here. So what is my plan? To find someone who will not mind me borrowing their guitar during the day. Hopefully it won't be too hard. 




we fall in love 'til it hurts or bleeds or fades in time

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs