Monday, June 17, 2013

highlights of the last couple months.....

It has been quite a while, months in fact. So much has happened. Where do I begin?

Easter
 Mini-golfing/ Denny's night.

That time Andrew made me cook!

Impromptu jams on the JAM house porch (:

Sunday temple walks

Kaitlyn's birthday at Aulani

Taking my bests to sunset at Sunset Beach(:

Eating at Ola's

Getting some sun at Huntington Beach with Gianni (:


 Hanging out with Siena at California Adventure

I love this place.

Alayna and I before leaving Cali

My adorable parents, Aiden, Connor, Alayna and Braydon. Love them all.

My cute sisters


Giving Gianni hugs before I had to go

Back to paradise, beaching with the best and her cute little Eva.

So lucky to have her in Hawaii with me!!



1 comment :

  1. I never saw this!! Love you! Sad I'm on a different island now!!!!

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs