Monday, June 17, 2013

and the highlight that seems to have everyone talking

Yes, the rumors are true. 
After quite a long time keeping my distance from men, one guy has managed to break through my rough exterior shell. I was personally beginning to think it was impossible, but I am glad he proved me wrong. 

His name is Ben and he is one of the most genuine people I know. I am actually convinced that he doesn't have any bad qualities. He is seriously the greatest. He is honest, respectful and kind to everyone. He makes me want to be a better person. (:


I am pretty fond of him. 




And no, we don't have any pictures together yet. 
You'll have to wait another four weeks for those gems (lets hope it goes by fast).


2 comments :

  1. Aww I love this! So cute. I'm so happy for you ya-ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I'm really really excited for you! I'm happy someone broke you out of your shell :) There's definitely good guys out there.

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs