Monday, January 14, 2013

home for the holidays, part 2


So show me family
All the blood that I would bleed
I don't know where I belong
I don't know where I went wrong
But I can write a song

There are always fun times to be had when you are amongst the greatest people on earth. These are snippets from some of those fun times. The pictures are quite pixelated because of the device they were taken on (iPhone). I miss all of these people so much! Wish I could carry all of them in my pocket wherever I go! (:

LOVE YOU GUYS!





My Seattle women. Taking a classic bathroom mirror pic. First and last. 


 This little feller is Chibby, Chelsay's baby. Not to be mistaken with Chublets Mcdandelion... 


Oh Ryan. Too many words. Lifelong friends.


One of the sweetest boys in the world! Miss you Austin! 



This picture kills me. Love you both.






We try to take good pictures. One of my best man friends. He's a gem. 


Oh Devon. 


My darling friend Chelsay! 


Trispa & Nispa


My before & after with Taylor Degrande.





The boys and myself on New Years. How lucky am I? Sheesh! ;-)


 I have the most beautiful friends! Chelsay and Kylie. My life and my conversations are not nearly the same without you here in Hawaii. Next conference call it is mandatory that we all speak in a North Dakota accent.


cuties.


I am actually obsessed with this picture. Kylie captured at an opportune moment. Wish it was better quality. Darn iPhone.


Hahahahhahaha. New Year's crew! Love these people.


 Mine and Erik's engagement photo. Determine are our emotions as you wish. haha


My brilliant artist friend. Erik you are incredible.


 Bradley Bear. My first date after my 16th birthday! So sad you didn't show me your dance moves until just recently. But I am honored to finally have experienced it. (:



My horrible quality attempt to capture the fireworks on New Years. We had a pretty great view. 


 We had no idea when they were going to take the pictures. Luckily our faces worked in each of them. Amazing.


Two of my best friends. Henry & Ky! You make my world complete!


Henbo and I. So glad we both chose the same clothing store to work at in high school. ;-)


Some of the Seattle family. (: (:


Best friend & Best friend's baby! Caylie Brock I miss you dearly! Why is Atlanta so far away?


I have beautiful best friends. 


 Couldn't help it, she is just too cute!! Love you Tiffer!


 Gabe, my favorite. Such a sweet, silly man! Miss seeing you every Friday Gabriel (:


 A real picture of Devon and I! 


I nannied these cute kids for two whole years! Crazy how much they have grown. So good to see them and their darling mom! Miss you guys!


One of my best friends. Michael, just remember, I was friends with you first. Don't let Domenic forget that. ;-)


 DJ and Erik! My handsome friends.


Devon's hands are bigger than my face...


I love this child. Little Weston Brock! Such a sweet baby. (:


We are going to write a book. The title- "Nothing is Accidental". Look for it on shelves in approximately 3 years. Bff4Lababababab


 Pretty people


He is a DOLL. Seriously cannot get enough of him.


My best friend since birth. We now have a 5 hour time difference and a 9 hour plane flight. One day we will live in the same timezone again! (:


Devon's Christmas present. Clearly this made him VERY happy!


Vi Vo! My beautiful royal best friend.


Loves. 




So pixelated. But these are my Seattle girls, minus our dear Rachel who has been swallowed up by the San Francisco fog! We miss you Ray Ray! Need our token blondie back!



I belong with you,
You belong with me,
You're my sweetheart.


No comments :

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs