Monday, December 3, 2012

we will put the lonesome on the shelf


Don't you worry there my honey
We might not have any money
But we've got our love to pay the bills

It's been a few days. Life in paradise has been quite busy, soon to be much busier as I start my new job in the morning. I am so excited to feel productive again. It is LOVELY to have so much beach/surf/fun time, don't get me wrong, but I can't wait to have my own life again. 



That seems like an odd concept, but I feel that when I don't have my own things to consistently work on and focus on (i.e. school, work, etc.), I put too much thought and time into things that are not nearly as important. This has been the longest time I haven't had a job since I was 16. I will say that I picked the most excellent place to take a break. (:


I must go to sleep. Don't want to make a bad impression on my first day! Pictures of the weekend will make an appearance shortly.






and a new chapter begins...
 (also-- 2 weeks from today I will be in Seattle!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!)


1 comment :

  1. CUTE so happy for oyu congrats! and i totally know what ya mean, being busy is GOOD

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs