Thursday, December 27, 2012

these are a few of my favorite things..


raindrops on roses
and whiskers on kittens...

I love Christmas. Especially Christmas vacation. I have been busy this vacation. Good busy. Family, best friends, and hot cocoa busy. But I have decided to compile a list of my current favorite things. This list may seem slightly ridiculous to most of the general public, but I guess that is why it is mine. (:
Enjoy.


1. Laughter. All kinds.
2. Babies & little children.
3. My strange, strange family.
4. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
5. My best friends, they amaze me.
6. Tory Burch.
7. Real Italian food.
8. Football games. 
9. Music, especially live music.
10. Puppies, all kinds.
11. Nordstrom.
12. Sunset beach.
13. Sunshine.
14. Disneyland.
15. Performing.
16. Organizational tools (i.e. planners, folders, etc.)
17. Peanut butter M&M's.
18. Chocolate chip cookies.
19. Anthropologie.
20. Service.
21. Cheesecake.
22. Late night bites downtown with my favorites.
23. Quiet moments.
24. Love.


one more week in this beautiful town


No comments :

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs