Monday, December 17, 2012

home is whenever i'm with you

it feels so good to be home
at least for a little while.


I came home as soon as I possibly could so I could have a few days to spend with Alayna, Connor and Braydon, my niece and nephews. They leave tomorrow and I don't know when I will see them next! Makes me sad to think about it. 


I honestly can't even imagine how much I am going to love my own children, because I absolutely adore my nieces and nephews and I know they say you love your own kids more so that should be interesting. I went to visit Gianni and Siena yesterday (Britnae & Domenic's kids-- they were at home getting over a cold), and Gianni got really upset when my Dad and I were leaving, it made me so sad to the point of tears. Embarrassing, yes. And I am not a cryer, but I can't stand to leave that child. It literally breaks my heart. 


However, I will focus on the present. And in the present, I have plans to take them all bowling this evening! So exciting. 


Did I mention it is FREEZING here? A brisk 43 degrees, but it feels much colder than that. I have been bundled all day long.



 merry christmas (:
 sparkles
 alayna-loo with her sushi
 connor-man with his hot cocoa
 kitchen under construction
 will be finished by christmas (:
new finish on the wood floors!


***

Hold on, to me as we go.
As we roll down this unfamiliar road.
And although this wave is stringing us along.
Just know you’re not alone,
Cause I’m going to make this place your home.



No comments :

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs