Thursday, November 22, 2012

today is the first day of my life

I don't care what they say
Cause I have seen when we run we make it rain
Let's keep going for miles
Playin under the stormy darkened skies
Can you be mine?

I feel so blessed. I have been so stressed out about finances and this week has been so good to me, all thanks to new friends and adopted families. I feel like everything is going to work out like it is meant to. And that particularly feeling has been a tough one for me to find.


It's hard to trust that everything is going to come around when you have anxiety problems (curse you stomach ulcers!!) & you continuously assume the worst. But Hawaii has been such an amazing and strengthening experience for me so far. I am very happy that I am staying. 


I could honestly stay here forever.













How appropriate that Thanksgiving is tomorrow.
I FEEL SO GRATEFUL!
I love my life here.


xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs