Saturday, June 18, 2016

every superhero needs a sidekick.

You guys - I am so so grateful that Luca takes a pacifier. I honestly don't know how I (or he) would function otherwise.


My sweet little dude got his 6 month shots yesterday (we are a few weeks behind schedule haha) and they didn't really cause too much pain until we came home an hour or so later (because errands). HOLY COW. He never really cries, he just whimpers and whines when he's tired, but not ever a serious cry - that all changed yesterday. He had an intense cry a few hours after, and then again at bed time. Thank heavens for Tylenol! It's so so awful to see your baby in pain. 



Back to pacifiers. They are one of my baby's favorite things. They instantly calm him! We always have one close by especially when we are on the go (preparation is key). 

I've always been a big fan of pacifier clips because without them, Luca's pacifiers would not stick around. The only thing I hate about them is that the leash would somehow make its way to the back of Luca's head making it super uncomfortable for him and hard for me to reach (while riding shotgun)! 


When Soother Sidekicks contacted me about trying their product, I was so thrilled! All of my pacifier problems solved!! This leash is more of a toy for Luca than a leash. It stretches out but then retracts and stays close enough so that Luca or I can reach it. Luca loves pulling at it and seeing it go back into place, that alone is enough to keep him entertained. 

We ordered the ocean stripes sidekick, since Ben and I are obsessed with all things ocean. 


As for whether I recommend this product- I definitely do!! First of all- this is a necessity for us. It keeps Luca from throwing his paci around and keeps me sane during those times when he really needs it. It never gets stuck on the back of his head, and to top it all off - it's fun! He loves it! They definitely have two happy customers right here (Mama & baby). 

If you hope to snag a Soother Sidekick to try - enter the giveaway on my Instagram! (: 





No comments :

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs