Tuesday, December 11, 2012

and she counted the stars

my mom is a rock star.
how many people can say that, really?


But I am serious. My Mother and Father both were in a rock band together, precious, I know.


My point: My Mom is amazing. Not only does she cook delicious food, she is my doctor, my seamstress, my friend, my appointment setter (on occasion), my shoulder to cry on, my shopping buddy, my cheerleader, my psychologist, my pharmacist, my teacher, my vocal instructor (even when it is not wanted haha), my craft creator, my artist, my coach, you get the idea. She does everything. I aspire to be as talented as her one day. If at all possible.


One thing I miss about being back at home is being able to hang out with my Mom. We would go out to lunch, usually at Mongolian Grill, and just talk. I can talk about absolutely everything with her and I love her for that. I think back to how sassy I was growing up (and still can be on occasion...) and I am so grateful she put up with me! 


I love you Mama! 
Happy Birthday.
See you Sunday (:

 Monaco
 Art museum in southern France
 Crepe cafe in Nice, France
 Our favorite Italian French restaurant, Nice, France
 Beautiful Monaco
 Monaco
 Monaco
 My beautiful Mama!
 
Spending some quality time at Alki
I have the greatest parents!! I love them!


5 days and counting Seattle




1 comment :

  1. WooHoo!!! Can't wait for you to come home!!! Gianni is beyond excited to see you!

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs