Tuesday, November 27, 2012

if you dare come a little closer

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay

I feel like I say this too much. But I feel so blessed.

I can't fully explain it all. But it just feels like everything is working out the way it is supposed to. I know I am in the right place at the right time. It is extremely comforting. Sometimes when you let go of the stress, everything unfolds just the way it should. 


I got my job today. Such a gigantic weight off of my shoulders. Being picky about job opportunities really paid off. I am so excited to be a part of a new team. I cannot wait to learn and have new projects! 


I also just found out, from my new Employer, that I can go home after December 15th for the Holidays!!! Words cannot express how happy this makes me. I get to spend 3 quality weeks with my family and friends. I am bursting with excitement. 


Life is such a beautiful thing. Especially when you are living in one of the most beautiful places.


Today, I was able to track down the Hunger Games cast! They are currently on the island filming Catching Fire. We sat about 100 feet away from Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) swimming in the ocean away from the pod. So wild. 


Life keeps throwing me curve balls, but I love a challenge. 
And I have to say, my life is exceptional. 






just doing some beach yoga, no big deal.

xx

1 comment :

  1. YAY CONGRATS so happy for you! and rad you saw jennifer, some of my othe rfriends saw her surfing. i wanna see GABE haha! love the yoga pics, i need to go to that

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs