Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I'd still side with love


better believe I'm fearless....


I am rediscovering Colbie Caillat's album Breakthrough. One of my favorites. 


You say it's easier to burn than to build
You say it's easier to hurt than to heal
But I say you lose when you give up what you love 
And I've lived my life without you long enough.

I can't imagine what it'd be like
Living each day in this life - without you.
Without you.
One look from you I know you understand
This mess we're in you know is just so out of hand.

Whoever you are,
where will you be?
Are you the same old dreamer
I've been waiting on for me?
Waiting for love,
waiting for the same old dreamer
on the other side.
Hoping no matter how far,
I'm gonna find my way to you,
following a rainbow.

Cause I'm walkin down this road alone and figured all I'm thinking bout is you, is you my love
And my head is in a cloud of rain and the world it seems so far away and I'm just waiting for

The droplets, droplets



[Henry and I performing Droplets a couple years ago]

I miss those blue eyes, how you kiss me at night
I miss the way we sleep
Like there's no sunrise, like the taste of your smile
I miss the way we breathe

But I never told you what I should have said
No, I never told you, I just held it in

And now I miss everything about you
I can't believe it, I still want you
And after all the things we've been through
I miss everything about you, without you


If that's the way you love
You've got to learn so much
If that's the way you say goodbye

And this is how it ends
And I'm alright with it
You're never gonna see me cry
Cause I've cried

So go on, go on and break my heart
I'll be okay
There's nothing you can do to me
That's ever going to burn me

So go on, go on and leave my love
Out on the street
I'm fearless
Better believe I'm fearless, fearless


and that is only the first 8 songs.
the best.

ALSO: 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
[Perks of following disney on Facebook]

If it's between love and losing,
To never have known the feeling,
I'd still side with love

And if I end up lonely
At least I will be there knowing,
I believe in love.
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs